FordStrokers "Liberator" Short Blocks
Ford Strokers is pleased to announce our full line up of "Liberator" small block ford stroker short blocks. Cubic inches ranging from 306 all the way through 427 cubic inches. We understand there is currently a very good selection of short blocks available, but we felt we could offer a better product, but even more so, we believe we offer a superior service and let's face it, service in the high performance industry is very important.
All of our short blocks are built one off, no mass produced short blocks whatsoever, so expect build time to be between 3 - 4 months. Every customer has different needs and we pay very particular attention to detail. There is no point in rushing a short block to shipment to save a day or two and have it not be up to our standards. If you value a quality product at competitive pricing, please feel free to look at our current offerings and contact us anytime to discuss your current needs.
If you are in need of a complete motor carburetor to oil pan, please feel free to call us anytime. We don't have "crate motors" as we feel 1 size does NOT fit all. Let's custom build what suits you best. "Custom" does not always mean more money, camshaft, cylinder head and intake choices vary so widely, why handicap yourself with a cookie cutter engine? Call us and ALWAYS talk with the owner of FordStrokers, very friendly and helpful 1-877-723-5487 Mon-Fri 9am till 5pm CST, email at email@example.com or use the live chat feature.
Below is a quick run down of features:
- Seasoned Hydraulic Roller 302 Block or 351 NON Roller OR Roller Block, we have BOTH
- Bored and Honed with Torque Plates 4.030-4.040 finished bore size
- Line Bore checked and corrected if needed
- Deck is squared to the mains while achieving 0 deck
- Cylinders are stroker notched where necessary
- Block is baked, blasted then final rinsed
- New freeze plugs, oil galley plugs
- New Durabond cam bearings
- Oil Return holes are chamferred
- Ship us your camshaft, we will degree it FREE of charge (will also need a timing chain, send yours or purchase one from us)